Job OverviewWe are looking for a passionate, experienced, and self-motivated UI designer to join our core MagicCraft team. This is a full-time position with the ability to shape your contributions to a revolutionary Play-To-Earn Metaverse Game.
Responsibilities and Duties• Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
• Modify our existing game to improve the UI/UX for them. Create new features in the game to increase the engagement and retention of our players.
• Actively participate in the game development process by engaging closely with the game development team.
Qualifications• Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role Experience.
• Extensive knowledge of Metaverse GameFi projects.
• Good time-management skills.
• Passionate about gaming and should be updated on the latest games in the market.
• Fluent in English, written and spoken.
Benefits we Provide• Competitive compensation.
• Token equity.
• An inclusive team and environment.
* All roles with MagicCraft are globally remote-based. We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Want to join our team full-time? Are you dedicated, committed and available?
This could be a starting step in your very own crypto journey!
For any other questions Write an email with your CV and a Brief Motivation letter to Recruiting@magiccraft.io